need info on this 97 bird

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1990-97 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
katanajt

looks like all others

Post by katanajt »

katanajt

Post by katanajt »

katanajt

Post by katanajt »

katanajt

Post by katanajt »

katanajt

Post by katanajt »

katanajt

Post by katanajt »

posted some pics but they are whole albums for some reason
Tbird100636

Post by Tbird100636 »

Here, let me help you. To post a picture, click the Img button. Go to your Photobucket album on a seperate browser tab. Under each picture is a series of links. Click on the Direct Link. A small pop-up will breifly display "Copied". Come back here, and paste the direct link right after the first Img tag. Now click the Img button again. When you are done adding the pictures and text click submit.

1964 Thunderbird Hardtop- 390 FE 4V- Chantilly Beige- NEVER done, but beautiful as is.
1966 Thunderbird Convertible- 390 FE 4V- Red (Originally Wimbledon White)- Hood installed and repaint coming... well... not sure when...
katanajt

Post by katanajt »

thank you. it is getting custom work done to it now. will take a month or two to get done but will look so different when done, port hole windows, mustang style trunk lip with cobra r spoiler, wheel flairs and chin spoiler. black lava with red gt 500 stripes and ghost flames in the stripes. scoop is to look similar to cougar scoop in 68. im making a set of sequential tail lights for it, using original style lights, hoping car will be ready for the carlisle pa show since we will not be done by the columbus ford fun show
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

I can't tell you anything from that engine picture. On the intake manifold front most crossover is water the next rib what head does it go to?

That tells me pi vs npi.

I se it's got some sort of exhaust.

Help me help you. I've forgotten more about these cars the. A lot of guys even know about them. Post some good quality detailed well lot photos of the engine and I'll see what I can do to help.
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
katanajt

Post by katanajt »

i will take another picture today when the shop opens, he opens it after 4pm and is open till about 2am. i am not a fan of these birds, i want an older one about 68 to 70 or a gran torino like starsky and hutch but not red. maybe i can trade this one after it is done for an older bird. thanks for trying to help. all i know is that it was supposed to be a 205 horse power motor but it runs better than that, i do not know pi or pti if that is what it was.
katanajt

Post by katanajt »

npi sorry and the exhaust isnt special just big chrome tips
katanajt

Post by katanajt »

the second runner goes to passenger side