My '95 T-Bird

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1990-97 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
Tweety Bird

My '95 T-Bird

Post by Tweety Bird »

Tweety Bird

Post by Tweety Bird »

What do ya think ??
vince

Post by vince »

Is that all original? Great condition and good looking
'66 Convertible, 428, in progress
Tweety Bird

Post by Tweety Bird »

Yeah. The story in short is:

Car salesman bought it originally, he was a big guy, and the car was too un-comfortable to get in and out of.

He sold the car to an elderly man. He drove it for approx 26k.

His son acquired the car, and kept it in a heated/air-conditioned garage, and in 12 years only drove it 263 miles. It was started, and driven some each month. He said that he had too many toys, and just didn't have time for it anymore. PLUS, he had an older T-Bird that he wanted to fix up, therefore the reason for the sale.

It was kept covered up in a shop.

It had 2 issues that are now taken care of.

I really like the car. I found it on the net looking for a Mustang. Once I actually seen the car, there was no doubt that I would own it. I bought it on the spot.

I did tint the windows, and change out the stereo. BUT, the original stereo will go right back in with no problems.

New tires, and a new serpentine belt, battery, fresh oil and filter change.

PLUS, she's PAID FOR !!!! ;)
Tweety Bird

Post by Tweety Bird »

There is a metallic red one in the Columbia area, with 69k on it with a 5.0 v-8 in it for $3800, that is really a nice looking LX too if you are interested in finding one.

(I thought about buying it too, but I don't have an extra stall in my garage for another car right now.
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

Not bad. One thing I can tell you. The wheels are not the original for that car. The ones on it are 89-91 ish I can't remember for sure. You should have seven spoke fan blade wheels.
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
Tweety Bird

Post by Tweety Bird »

I didn't know they weren't the original wheels. I looked on ebay, for the fan blade wheels, and no success. I'd get some, if I knew where to look. (I've got to go back to work first. ;-) )
Tweety Bird

Post by Tweety Bird »

Whats a good site/place to find the right wheels ?? Unless I missed them, I didn't see any on this site.